Peter’s list here to those living in exile shows us not only what Christian community should look like, but where the strength to live this way comes from. And if we live this way, and treat each other with this deepest of loves, we’re going to God be praised through Jesus. He’ll get the glory He deserves.
- Where have you experienced this kind of loving community?
- What do you think needs to change in your community to become more like this?
- What part might God be calling you to take responsibility for in shaping your community?
- What gifts or experiences have you received from God that you can in turn give to others?
- What do you most need from God right now that will enable to you give to others (God’s love, grace, welcome home, a specific gift or experience)?