Challenge 2022 – Stephen Love: More Life in Jesus
Challenge 2022 – Stephen Love: More Life in JesusSave file
Suffering comes for all of us, at one time or another. But better for it to come while we are doing good than as a consequence for evil. The consequences for evil are far worse—both in their life now and eternally—than the pain of suffering for what is right.
- What are some reasons you fear suffering?
- Has God’s past goodness ever affected how you view your current suffering? How?
- Does knowing that Christ suffered for you influence how you think about suffering? Why?
- Name a time that you deserved something bad, but got something good instead. How did that make you feel?
- What is stopping you from surrendering completely to Christ right now? Does suffering play a part?