This is the second of three presentations focusing on the implications of worship and life specifically at the intersection of faith and work as we connect Sunday with the rest of the week. The training:
- Raises awareness about human flourishing under the Lordship of Christ through the integration of faith and work
- Develops a theology of work to provide contextualized resources for pastors, leaders and congregations
- Illustrates this theology of work in action through testimonies
- Cultivates rich and catalytic conversations to engage churches
- Provides an opportunity for a grant to implement a strategic ministry plan integrating faith and work in the local church where you serve
This information is intended for pastors, leaders and all others who desire to live faithfully and fully where God has placed them vocationally. Although each individual session is beneficial, the greatest learning and implementation keys are gained through review of all the sessions.