This credential is designed for qualified individuals serving in local church ministry whose primary ministry is in support of teaching and preaching the Word and currently hold a valid EFCA Vocational Ministerial License. The expectation is, the individual requesting a Certificate of Christian Ministry is theologically competent and in alignment with the EFCA. For requirements, see Ministerial Credentialing in the EFCA.
Required documents for Certificate of Christian Ministry
(PDF copies to print and mail to your district)
- Certificate of Christian Ministry Application
- Letter from candidate indicating his/her desire and reason to hold a certificate of Christian Ministry from the EFCA.
- Letter of recommendation from the church of your membership or a letter from the church or ministry you are serving.
- Written paper (recommend you send electronically)
- Updated EFCA Minister’s Profile.